Inside Sales Representative
eRelevance offers a marketing automation service that leverages marketing experts and sophisticated proprietary technology to help small-to medium-size businesses generate more repeat business from their customers. Led by founders who have collectively helped 12 start-ups build over $1.5B of shareholder value at exit, eRelevance is an innovative solution for a multi-billion-dollar industry ripe for disruption.
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing startup? Are you ambitious, high energy and want to make a real impact on your company, your clients, and your life and be part of driving a start-up to success? If you are the person that always stands out among your peers and has to be better than average and is ready to be a part of something truly special then we want to hear from you!
If you have:
- 3+ years of B2B inside sales (outbound cold calling) experience with consultative complex selling in the SMB space
- Holding online demos showcasing your product/service (via gotomeeting, joinme, etc.)
- A proven track record for achieving or exceeding quotas (hunter/closer)
- An "A" type personality that is driven with a strong desire to excel
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and professionalism
- Experience in marketing, healthcare, or technology sales a plus
- Prior experience in a startup environment a plus
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Make a minimum of 25 fresh dials per day
- Obtain a minimum of 50 new & valid owner/MD emails and enter them into SFDC each week
- Set a minimum of 5 decision-maker demos per week
- Maintain an accurate status of all sales leads and opportunities in Salesforce
- Following a repeatable sales process to sell our service to provider practices (over-the-phone)
- Health, dental and vision insurance (no payroll deduction for employee only coverage)
- 3 weeks PTO
- 10 Paid holidays
- Promotion and growth opportunities
- Stock options in a dynamic company
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Company-sponsored: on-site yoga classes, dance lessons and massages
Please, no agencies.
eRelevance provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, eRelevance complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.