Inside Sales Representative
Who we are looking for
Rev wants driven, energetic, and self-motivated individuals to join our sales team. Over the past 12 months, Rev’s sales team has more than doubled its annual revenue. We are looking to bring on individuals who can capitalize on the opportunity and continue driving high revenue growth.
This is a full cycle, outbound sales role where each rep is expected to make a significant impact on our team. The primary responsibility of our sales reps is to drive revenue for Rev.
We want people who are passionate about selling and uncovering opportunity within new markets and new customers. We expect our sales reps to be curious, tenacious, and coachable. We are looking for highly ambitious individuals who are excited by a role with unlimited upside earning potential.
- Independently manage a pipeline of new business with multiple accounts, utilizing Salesforce to document progress
- Use a thoughtful, consultative sales approach to identify opportunities for Rev to add value to each potential customer
- Develop new customer relationships via cold and warm outbound phone calls
- Own the end-to-end sales cycle, from cold calling to facilitating online product demonstrations to managing the account after the sale
- Close business to achieve and exceed quarterly metrics
- Self-motivated and driven personality
- 1-2 years of inside sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortableness with ambiguity and ability to operate independently
- Willingness to adapt to and embrace changing business priorities
- Eagerness to educate and engage both customers and colleagues
- Degree from a four-year University
Rev.com is a successful growth-stage startup, headquartered in San Francisco, with a second office in downtown Austin. Founded in 2010 by MIT engineers, Rev has raised $30M+ from Silicon Valley VC’s, and achieved profitability in 2017.
Rev is a marketplace for remote work with the goal of creating hundreds of thousands of work-from-home jobs in the coming years. We currently employ over 18,000 freelancers (Revvers) around the globe and have well over 100,000+ customers, including companies like Amazon, Google, Airbnb, and more.
Rev’s services include audio transcription, video captions, document translations, and online tutoring via iPhone and iPad. We also recently launched an AI transcription service called Temi, which has seen phenomenal growth each month since inception. Learn more about Rev on our “about us” page and check out our thousands of 5-star reviews.
- Unlimited upside commission potential
- Employee stock options
- 90% paid Medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) plan & Flexible Spending Account
- Downtown Austin location with free parking
- $100 monthly Uber allowance
- Fully stocked kitchen + Friday catered lunch
- Employee-driven team building activities like zip lining, rock climbing, social sports leagues, field days, trivia nights, theme parks, etc.
- Unlimited PTO
- Adorable office dogs