Inside Sales Representative
Safety for all.
We began as a small Austin, Texas security provider in 1992. Our self-installed home security business model quickly grew from local to national with hundreds of thousands of homes secured across all 50 states and Canada. With 26 years of experience and more than 500,000 homes secured, we know the ins and outs of home security systems. And as part of the Rockbridge Family of Companies, including Quicken Loans and the Cleveland Cavaliers, we’re part of a deep tradition of quality products and experiences.
Protect America has become the nation’s largest direct to consumer, DIY home security company and an industry leader in Connected Home Automation. Despite dramatic growth and success, we remain true to our humble beginnings and consider every customer a member of our family.
We work hard to earn and keep our customer’s business every day, and people are taking notice! We are very proud to be ranked #1 on many home security review sites including: BestCompany.com, HomeSecuritySystems.net, and Top Consumer Reviews.
Our Inside Sales Department:
Our sales team is responsible for Protect America earning the “Consumer’s Digest Best Buy” award for 9 consecutive years. With our entire operation in-house, we take pride in focusing all of our efforts on providing the best customer experience possible. The Inside Sales team is the driving force behind our success. With that said, we aren’t just looking to add anyone to our ranks; we seek those that will contribute to the well-oiled machine that protects homes and families on a daily basis.
APPLY TODAY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER AND INCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
What you get:
- Uncapped Compensation – Base + Bonus + Commission/Earning 1K to 2K weekly (After training)
- 2 Weeks of Vacation & PTO after 90 Days
- Company paid employee medical insurance & Life Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and Short Term Disability also available
- Employer matched 401K
- Subsidized Gold’s Gym Membership
- An ecosystem geared towards fun & competition
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly competitions for prices and additional spiffs
- A 5 day work week (Life… Work… It’s a balance thing)
- Community Involvement ( Relay for Life, Austin Independent School District, American Foundation for Suicide Prevention)
What you need to have:
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Technical proficiency (You can turn a computer on, yes?)
- An unrelenting work ethic and positive attitude
- Money motivated and competitive desire
- Student ability; ability to absorb and duplicate sales techniques and product knowledge
- Team oriented
What you will do:
- Spend your day selling to warm leads in a no cold calling environment
- Educate customers in a consultative approach that promotes value
- Manage all areas of the sales process
- Negotiating and upselling by phone, email, and chat
- Conduct market research to better serve our customer base
- Reach out to amazing residential and small business customers
- Overcome objections like the ninja you are
- Close business with intent to exceed monthly metrics
You must be in the Austin or surrounding areas for consideration as this is NOT a remote position. NO RELOCATION is offered for this position