Inside Sales Representative
We’re building the first mobile platform for early education with the largest network of schools and providers across the globe. Based in San Francisco & Denver, our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. We feel fortunate to be able to build a platform that has a measurable impact on the daily lives of teachers, parents, and kids.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you'll be responsible for owning and closing many of the inbound qualified leads (schools and childcare programs under 50 students) that come in on a daily basis, along with prospecting, qualifying, and closing leads on an outbound basis.
You’ll be in contact with a large volume of customers on a daily basis via phone & email, with a relentless focus to source new and convert existing registered leads/users to paying customers. You'll work closely with Marketing, Support, Account Management, and Product/Eng to maximize the funnel conversion and onboarding processes.
We are a lean, fast-moving team that prefers to avoid meetings and focus 100% on delighting our customers.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- 1+ years of inside sales experience
- Experience managing an SMB SaaS Sales funnel - ideally in a startup environment
- Comfort with high volume/velocity sales, as well as a dynamic environment that will evolve rapidly
- Proven experience hitting and exceeding quotas
- Exceptional skills helping prospects identify solutions to address potential challenges
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Hands-on experience with various CRMs and software tools for sales/account management
- A passion for improving the world through education