Inside Sales Representative at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named "Best Place to Work" in Austin in 2019 is looking for driven Inside Sales Representatives to join our growing sales team. In this role, you will drive revenue by acquiring new clients by showing them the power of the BigCommerce Platform to help them Sell More.
What You Will Do:
- Drives sales revenue through new client acquisition specific to the small/emerging-business level
- Educate clients on the BigCommerce value proposition - explains pricing, plans and which will make the client most successful.
- Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presentation/demonstration of the product, and closing warm leads generated by marketing and sales development.
- Be the expert - Provide eCommerce industry information to clients regarding web design, online marketing (SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Google Analytics), e-commerce strategies, etc.
- Achieve your sales targets and performance metrics.
- Be organized - maintain a CRM with a high volume of leads and effectively manage an account set, keep detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities.
- Think like a CEO - communicate with the management team and team members to increase client satisfaction and conversion and drive overall sales improvements.
Who You Are:
- 1+ years inside sales experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment in a technology organization.
- Sales Rock Star with a proven history of consistently blowing out sales quotas and objectives.
- Experience in the SMB space - you live to make money by making clients successful.
- You geek out over eCommerce- basic understanding of HTML, CSS and internet technologies (shopping carts, web hosting, email, and online marketing tools) a big plus
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on quality and business performance - you do the right things the right way.
- Interpersonal communication guru - excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills.
- Trustworthy - ability to manage sensitive client information.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.