Inside Sales Representative at brightwheel
We’re building the first mobile platform for early education – a $60B market in the US alone – with the largest network of schools and providers across the globe. Based in San Francisco, Denver, & Austin, our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. We feel fortunate to be able to build a platform that has a measurable impact on the daily lives of teachers, parents, and kids. The team includes former Amazon, eBay, LinkedIn, Square, and Zynga staffers, and investors include GGV Capital, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Eniac, ICONIQ, Bessemer Ventures, and Mark Cuban.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you'll be responsible for owning and closing many of the inbound qualified leads (schools and childcare programs under 50 students) that come in on a daily basis, along with prospecting, qualifying, and closing leads on an outbound basis.
You’ll be in contact with a large volume of customers on a daily basis via phone & email, with a relentless focus to source new and convert existing registered leads/users to paying customers. You'll work closely with Marketing, Support, Account Management, and Product/Eng to maximize the funnel conversion and onboarding processes.
We are a lean, fast-moving team that prefers to avoid meetings and focus 100% on delighting our customers.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- 1+ years of inside sales experience
- Experience managing an SMB SaaS Sales funnel - ideally in a startup environment
- Comfort with high volume/velocity sales, as well as a dynamic environment that will evolve rapidly
- Proven experience hitting and exceeding quotas
- Exceptional skills helping prospects identify solutions to address potential challenges
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Hands-on experience with various CRMs and software tools for sales/account management
- A passion for improving the world through education
Company Sponsored Daily Lunches
Brightwheel is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.