Inside Sales Representative at realtor.com
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:16 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, January 15, 2020
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
Opcity is a rapidly growing startup that has experienced more than 300% growth in the last year. We are looking for talented and competitive Inside Sales Representatives that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. We are hiring career seekers with a passion to hunt for new business. You will be responsible for identifying new leads, market research, cold calling, scheduling demos, and closing business. A vital part of this role will be to build and maintain a positive long-term business and strategic relationships with new clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all four areas of the sales process – prospecting, qualification, closing, onboarding
- Source new partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails by pitching Opcity products and/or services
- Study our market, noting competition and identifying potential sales opportunities
- Negotiating and upselling by phone, email, and in some cases, in person
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, sales materials, and compose professional emails
- Follow up with clients when needed to help them increase lead flow and maximize lead source quality to increase conversion rates
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- A minimum of (2) years in a B2B full sales cycle role preferably in a lead generation or subscription-based model and consistent quota attainment
- Strong sales experience prospecting, presenting and closing deals by utilizing strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, consultative selling techniques, strong closer executing contracts and collecting payments.
- Must be a self-starter, disciplined and motivated to consistently be building your pipeline by networking and hunting/sourcing leads, consistent follow-up and hitting or exceeding sales quotas
- Good working knowledge of the residential real estate buying process and markets with emphasis on interacting with lending side of residential transaction is preferred but certainly not required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Organized and detail oriented in order to follow-up with prospects as needed, maintain a calendar and task list
Read Full Job Description