Inside Sales Representative at Social Solutions
Are you an energized and enthusiastic "hunter" who wants to take their sales career to the next level at an industry-leading organization? Are you a savvy inside sales representative and a natural closer? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Develop new leads through research, cold-calling, networking, and strategizing with contacts and prospects for nonprofit agencies within your territory
- Maintain a healthy pipeline through follow-up calls, emails, and social media
- Present and demonstrate product via Zoom
- Contact leads provided by the Business Development team
- Manage a business plan for a designated geographical region by keeping prospect records current and active in Salesforce
- Partner with Solutions Specialist team for complex demos
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals
- At least 1 year of sales experience (tech background valuable but not required)
- History of goal achievement and a self-starter attitude
- Knowledge of the public sector or experience working with nonprofits is a plus and may substitute for direct sales experience
- Bachelor's degree valuable but not required
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives.
Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to be more impactful. In essence, we help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities and more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.