Inside Sales Representative at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
In this role, you’ll be working with families and partners who have inquired about our HomePay service or have started the online registration process. NO COLD CALLS! You must understand the sales process and be able to articulate our product, services, and pricing to overcome competitive sales objections regularly. You’ll manage your pipeline and meet standards for outbound activity to meet your assigned sales quota.
What Your Days Will be Like:
- We make the sale easy by providing you with an unmatched product that our prospects NEED.
- Imagine how great it'll feel when you look out of the window and see the beautiful Barton Creek Greenbelt. We're also just a 3-minute walk away from Austin's famous Tacodeli.
- We work hard and have fun doing it. And don't take our word for it, we've won multiple awards for being a best place to work in Austin.
- Even though we've been around a while, we still have a start-up vibe. We've created a Fun Force who plans regular events like chili cook-offs and happy hours!
- Major recent investments mean we’re in growth mode! And you can be a part of it.
- We'll provide all the training - no tax or financial experience required.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years of previous sales experience preferred
- Ability to meet and/or exceed your assigned quota
- Ability to meet and/or exceed daily KPIs such as outbound call volume
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong typing skills
- Team-player with a focus on making the team stronger
- Quick learner with high attention to detail
- Strong basic math and analytical skills
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).