The Inside Sales Specialist role is a great opportunity for high energy, career-minded individuals that has a passion for sales. This role is for true Salespeople with a proven track record of accomplishments in phone sales, and you must already know how to sell and be a top-tier salesperson. The role strongly focuses on educating, consulting, and converting leads into new business opportunities. The Inside Sales Specialist will contribute to the increase of sales and customer satisfaction by efficiently and courteously assisting outbound leads.
Apply if you are a:
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment this role.
- Able to think independently, analytically and pivot quickly.
- Able to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact.
- Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures.
- Be exceptionally driven and competitive with very clear professional goals
- Exhibit an entrepreneurial approach and mindset
- Self-Determined and Quick Learner
- Utilize a CRM to drive conversions from inbound inquiries to drive growth through high-volume, fast-paced sales via outbound calls
- Understand each caller’s needs, create solutions, and field questions with the goal of scheduling a sales appointment to list their home with REX
- Respond to all leads promptly and effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Capture client contact information, develop a rigorous follow-up schedule, and identify additional lead avenues, which includes outbound and cold calling, in order to meet monthly conversion goals
- Partner with the sales team to secure new customer appointments, and generate sales activity reports
- Comply with REX policy and all BRE/legal statutes
…all with the goal of converting and delighting REX sellers while exemplifying the REX brand through every interaction.
- 1 year of experience in a fast-paced, high-volume sales role
- Strong communication skills and telephone manners with the ability to build solid relationships
- Maintain and expand knowledge of REX products, so that these products can be presented professionally to our customers and potential customers.
- Proven track record of successful sales experience preferred
- Exhibit REX’s brand attributes: creative and innovative problem solver with the desire to be an industry changer to make buying and selling of real estate better for consumers.
- A high degree of professionalism; able to remain calm and rational in times of confusion, rapid change or pressure
- Bachelor's degree preferred not required
- Real estate license a plus, but not required
- Competitive base pay with performance based bonuses
- Equity stake in our fast-growing tech company
- Subsidized Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off