Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
- Receiving and responding to sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with UiPath products.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of UiPath products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Updating and maintaining the UiPath CRM system, experience with Salesforce.com is desirable.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
What you will bring:
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent in English. Another Asian/European language is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high level decision makers.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Typically, bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, an Equity Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.