Inside Sales Trainer
Inside Sales Trainer Job Responsibilities: Maximizes Inside Sales and Sales Development representative effectiveness by determining and delivering the skills and knowledge training of the ISR and LDR.
Sales Trainer Job Duties:
- Works closely with the Global Training Organization to create appropriate training content andexecute based on agreed timelines.
- Enables new ISRs and LDRs via a comprehensive and tailored onboarding experience.
- With the help of Sales Leaders, responsible for creating an ISR and LDR Playbook.
- Provides ongoing training that includes updated best practices and strategy; improved messaging; new prospecting methods; and ensure adoption of the latest tools and technologies.
- Determines additional and enhanced training needs by observing sales representative job performance, sales encounters; studies sales results and continuously confers with sales leaders on progress and feedback.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Sales Trainer Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of Inside Sales Training experience
- Strong Performance Management skills
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Strong group facilitation skills
- Demonstrated track record of one on one coaching
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.