Jr. Sales Operations Specialist
Jr. Sales Operations Specalist
- Daily administration and end-user support of Salesforce.com applications including but not limited to: activating and deactivating users, managing multiple user setups, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, formulas, validations, data backups, writing requirements, design solutions/configurations, and communicating Salesforce.com functional updates to users.
- Create and manage custom reports, complex workflow rules, approval processes and data validation to support business processes.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop & implement business requirements, best practices, process flows, configuration and testing to maintain data integrity.
- Train end users and prepare related documentation (training materials, process and data flows, and use cases)
- Ensure timely delivery of reporting and data needs to each functional team of Salesforce users
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help-related materials
- Drive adoption of activity management, including tracking high-impact activities
- Remain current on Salesforce.com best practices and technologies
- Manage and maintain the RFP database and assist and manage with RFP responses and related activities
- Daily administration and end user support of Steelbrick
- 0-2 years of Salesforce Administration or Sales Operations experience
- The ability to distill loosely defined problems, identify potential approaches and execute solutions
- Proven success in developing, deploying and driving adoption of business processes
<!-- [if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Applied critical thinking
- Demonstrated experience in business process analysis and re-engineering and structured methodology documentation (Data Flow Diagrams)
<!-- [if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
<!-- [if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Excellent interpersonal skills, with a positive, friendly, and helpful attitude
<!-- [if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
<!-- [if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Exceptional time management skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask
<!-- [if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with all levels of staff
<!-- [if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Strong technical skills with the following: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Outlook