Junior Account Executive
Jr Account Executive
OutboundEngine is one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in the nation, ranked number 95th on the 2016 Inc. 5000. We are based out of beautiful Austin, TX. OutboundEngine has been voted “Top Ten Places to Work” for the last four years in a row by the Austin Business Journal. Since 2012, OutboundEngine has helped over 10,000 small business owners market themselves by doing it for them. We create original content for our clients, automate their email campaigns, update their social media profiles, and ultimately help them drive repeat and referral business as well as new business.
About OE’s Sales Team:
Our Inside Sales group, is a collaborative team, who hold themselves to high standards and execute. The team celebrates the wins and consistently works to surpass the goals. Management supports team members with career development to make them the best salesperson they can be.
If you are looking to build a sales career with a great company, then you need to apply to our Jr Account Executive position. We are currently looking for entry level sales candidates that we can train and develop over the next six months.
We're looking for competitive, ambitious, high-energy sales people to join our stellar inside sales team and help us continue our rapid growth! If you’re interested in aggressive career path opportunities, an incomparable compensation plan, awesome perks and spiffs, enriched sales education and leadership development programs, as well as a celebratory and positive work culture – we want to meet you! We are targeting candidates with 0-6months+ years of cold calling experience, closing experience, experience selling in a SaaS environment and experience selling for a software company.
If you’re interested in aggressive career path opportunities, an incomparable compensation plan, awesome perks and spiffs, enriched sales education and leadership development programs, as well as a celebratory and positive work culture – we want to meet you!
What you will do:
Fulfill an end-to-end inside sales cycle
High volume cold calling to small & medium size businesses
Schedule and execute online product demos with prospective clients
Manage pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Negotiating and Closing deals
Participate in ongoing sales trainings and meetings
What you should have:
Positive attitude, killer work ethic, and be highly self-motivated
Proven success in other fast-paced sales/startup environments
No prior sales experience needed, 0-6 months preferred
Willingness to embrace change, growth, and the fun of a start-up environment
Excellent communication skills and drive to turn every conversation into a sale
Experience with Salesforce, preferred but not required
Knowledge of email marketing and social media a huge plus
What's in it for you:
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with unlimited commission upside plus quarterly bonus
- Daily/Monthly/Annually chances to compete for amazing prizes, trips & other spiffs
- Leadership / Career Development Programs
- 100% Paid Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability) - active the first of the month following, 30 days of employment
- Generous PTO, accrue 3 weeks annually plus a paid two week holiday break at the end of the year
- Company-paid downtown parking, bus or metro pass
- Casual dress and music rocking all day
- An awesome work environment and culture
- Company events, such as private concerts, happy hours, team outings, holiday parties and more
- Voted Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018