LATAM Channel Manager
We’re looking for a Channel Manager to join our Latin America (LATAM) team. Procore is expanding our international reach into the LATAM market, helping construction companies revolutionize their businesses. We’re breaching greenfield territories that have tremendous market potential and are building out our team to lead this exciting endeavor. Are you up for the challenge?
As Procore’s Channel Manager, you’ll be responsible for expanding our channel and marketplace program into LATAM markets, overseeing the development and management of both existing and new strategic partners. You’ll set a strategy to grow the Procore partner ecosystem, identifying, recruiting, and enabling LATAM-specific channel and integration partners.
This position is based in our Austin, Texas office and requires both written and verbal fluency in English and Spanish.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a successful, scalable channel strategy
- Optimize the Procore Referral Program for the LATAM market, helping to identify, recruit, onboard, and enable a team of channel partners who can drive new business
- Partner closely with the HQ Channel & Partner Marketing teams to develop go-to-market channel strategies built specifically for the LATAM market
- Facilitate, develop, and manage sales enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives
- Manage day-to-day partner relations
- Set, track, and exceed revenue targets and partner recruitment goals
- Evangelize the partnership joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration, minimizing channel conflicts
- Grow the Procore Partner Ecosystem
- Help identify potential integration partners whose technology can expand Procore’s construction capabilities and add value to Procore customers
- Act as a project manager, overseeing the implementation of complex and customized solutions developed on the Procore API
- Partner with sales reps, both at Procore and partner organizations, to ensure they have the information and motivation required to drive understanding and adoption of integrations
- Work closely with Procore’s Product, R&D and Marketing teams to message the value of partner integrations internally and in-market to drive adoption
What we’re looking for:
- Written and verbal fluency in both English and Spanish is required
- 4-year degree required
- 2-3 years in a Partner-facing role, preferably at a SaaS company
- Passion for cloud technologies and the construction industry
- Proven exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly gain an understanding of construction technology ecosystem
- Commitment to excellence, high integrity, high energy, team player
- Experience establishing and developing long term lasting relationships
- Ability to excel and make an immediate impact in a fast-paced environment
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.