We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 75 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
About the Team
Canva for Education is the creativity and collaboration tool for every classroom. Available to K-12 teachers and their students at no charge. Canva for Education is built for K12 teachers and students to improve creativity and design. We continue to see success on a daily basis of educators leveraging Canva for Education in the classroom. The core focus of our team is to showcase the power of Canva for Education within schools around the world.
The mission of the Latin America Education Engagement Manager is to share Canva for Education with schools across Latin America and realize how Canva can be the creativity tool for every classroom. You will help Canva develop and grow the company’s strategy and execution of Education goals, implement best practices for building a world-class schools success organization, and drive operational excellence for the day-to-day management of the business.
What you'll do:
- Drive school usage while partnering with the school Instructional Technology staff
- Build Canva’s educator community lifecycle practice by owning strategy, planning, execution, and results within identified schools
- Remain focused on Education community at identified schools by running a healthy and predictable business that delivers on a jointly agreed customer transformation strategy focused on education outcomes within schools
- Develop a deep understanding of the Canva user lifecycle within the identified schools and establish close relationships with our passionate community of educators and learners to know first-hand what they need to become successful Canva users
- Identify community usage patterns and trends through data analysis while using it as a foundation to inform future product and marketing plans
- Continuously test, learn and iterate on our lifecycle strategy to drive retention and engagement at our identified schools
- Continuously track and report on trends seen in online educator and learner communities to inform our roadmap while helping us stay relevant and connected
- Act not only as a strategist, but also as a community manager by engaging with our community daily to build meaningful and impactful relationships
What we're looking for:
- English/Spanish Bilingual
- Understanding of the Latin America Education market
- Understanding of classroom productivity solutions with an ability to communicate with Instructional Technology Specialists and teachers how Canva can improve student learning outcomes through design and collaboration
- Experience of selling education software solutions combined with real-world teaching and instructional technology design
- A deep understanding of how schools roll-out new technology
- Excellent collaboration skills, including being comfortable leading virtual teams and working with people outside your direct team
- Good business planning skills, with an ability to move from planning to implementation and complete projects to deliver high impact
- Experience in community management and understanding of social media best practices and tactics for education audiences
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description