We’re on a mission to empower people to make better decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. We’re solving some of the biggest problems troubling the modern consumer experience. Through our unique, data-driven AI platform, we’ve introduced a fresh approach to the way people make important decisions. As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries, starting with home buyers in the real estate industry.
We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO team.
About the OJO Mortgage Referral Team
Get in on the ground floor building OJO’s Mortgage Referral Team! We are creating a better real estate home buying experience, including helping consumers connect with the right mortgage solution. Our Mortgage Referral Team is looking to grow nationwide to connect our home buyers to mortgage lenders in cities across the country.
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 350 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been awarded Austin Inno’s “50 on Fire” award which recognizes the hottest startups in Austin. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
What we need from you:
- At least 3 years of experience as a licensed residential mortgage loan originator in Texas or Minnesota (NMLS licenses in other states is a plus)
- An openness to obtain residential mortgage loan origination licenses in other states
- Willingness to serve as a qualifying individual (or the equivalent) supporting corporate entity licensing in Texas or Minnesota and other states
- Located within commuting distance of our Austin headquarters or our Minneapolis office (or willingness to relocate)
- Growth-oriented, customer-centric mindset
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to tolerate ambiguity, work with cross-functional teams through influence, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership
- Ability to quickly learn and become fluent in new technologies
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Hip SoCo Austin Office or awesome St. Louis Park, Minnesota office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace (Austin office)
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.