Listing Coordinator – Austin, TX
Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 1,000 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. In 2019, Bungalo sold its 250th home, and Amherst managed it 25,000th home. To learn more, please visit www.amherst.com.
Bungalo Homes, a new venture within Amherst Residential, LLC, will be selling thoughtfully refurbished single-family homes directly to consumers, with an emphasis on the next generation of home buyers. In the first phase, the company is building a new consumer brand, a technology platform to help buyers connect the dots, and an in-house listing agent team focused on the buyer and buyer agent experience. Additionally, Bungalo Mortgage, an affiliated business of Bungalo Homes, will have the ability to offer mortgage financing to Bungalo Home’s buyers – enabling a truly unique end-to-end experience powered by technology.
As Bungalo Listing Coordinator, you are knowledgeable about real estate and able to ensure we’re providing the most accurate and holistic picture of the home to our buyers. You write and edit clear, concise and grammatically correct copy and interface with a variety of internal stakeholders to ensure you have all the data, photos and other materials required to do the job right. You take seriously the responsibility of putting together the listing for each home and are diligent in your efforts to ensure accuracy across all channels.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Manage all Bungalo listings on the MLS and bungalohomes.com, providing administrative support to Home Purchasing Advisors, and making sure processes are being followed correctly.
- Write and edit clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders to ensure we have all the proper documentation on-hand for our buyers
What you’ll need to have:
- 1-3 years Previous experience or study in Real Estate
- Attention to detail; nothing gets past you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, proactive attitude, and able to work in a fast-paced / growing environment.
- Desire to work in a startup environment
- Ability to set and meet goals.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Previous MLS experience desirable but not required
What We Offer:
Amherst’s WeWork office is located on Barton Springs Rd. near the heart of downtown Austin and within walking distance of Lady Bird Lake.
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 8 paid holidays
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Stellar colleagues with proven track records
- Parking pass provided (parking located in the Palmer Events Center across the street)
- Free sodas, kombucha, cold brew, and snacks
- Monthly lunch stipends and breakfast tacos on Thursdays!
- Monthly/Weekly office events!
Amherst is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.