Major Accounts Manager at Pushnami
Delivering more than 10 billion messages per month across browser-based push notifications, mobile app push notifications, and email, Pushnami enables brands to capture more subscribers, intelligently market to them quickly, and grow their revenue. Our clients love what we’ve built so far, and we can’t wait to make it even better. And since Pushnami is 100% privately held (zero outside funding or investment) and has been profitable from day one, we are accountable to only our clients and ourselves.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Manager to develop relationships with our largest and most complex clients in order to increase our install footprint and grow revenue. This position will report directly to the VP of Sales and Client success.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain knowledge of the market and current technology
- Seek business expansion opportunities with current clients
- Ensure that our products and services consistently meet client needs and satisfaction
- Provide consistent, concise, and accurate internal and external communications
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas
- Effectively communicate and present the product solution and value proposition to customers
- 3+ years in sales at a tech or advertising company
- Affiliate experience preferred but not required
- Strong work ethic
- Highly motivated, driven and self starting individual
- Excellent written/verbal communication skill
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment
- Ability to understand customer pain point and solve using Pushnami solutions
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses with a projected OTE of $125k/year
- Opportunities for quick career advancement based on performance
- Full medical and dental PPO insurance plan that is 100% PAID FOR BY PUSHNAMI
- Fully matched 401k retirement plan MATCHED at 6%
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday - Thursday, etc
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami strives to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. In fact, we are so passionate about helping others that Pushnami donates a percentage of its gross revenue each month to a different local charity to make an impact on our community.
We offer a unique culture and environment that focuses on positivity, acceptance, and people rather than profits. We have grown from a staff of only 15 smart and talented people to over 40 in the last year alone. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.