Manager, Account Management
In this role, you will lead a team of Mid- Market to Large Account Management sales representatives. The team is focused on ~5K of WP Engine's largest and highest probability North American customers. As a hands-on manager, you will coach the team to be responsible for positioning WP Engine services to existing accounts using a consultative, solution sales approach.
If you are passionate about growing sales reps and expanding business within customer accounts, then this role is for you!What Is Cool About This Job
This is an established division of sales for WP Engine. You will help ignite and scale our existing account management sales program by leading and supporting a team of sellers managing the day-to-day sales operations of our Enterprise Account Management segment. In this Sales Management role, your insights and experience will be key to driving the performance of the team.The Day To Day
- Own operational leadership over the Mid- Market to Large Account Team.
- Coach, lead and develop a team of 5+ Account Managers, including weekly 1x1s and ongoing training and development.
- Evaluate current processes and find opportunities to support and improve.
- Contribute to the strategy and vision for the existing business segment.
- Lead and build an amazing team culture within the team.
- Have the passion to lead a winning team that overachieves sales and management objectives.
- Develop a plan for the next phase of growth for the business unit with the right economics for financial success.
- Travel into territory, assisting with customer on-site meetings.
- Sales management experience leading sales teams, passionate about growing customer-base revenues.
- Ability to bring standard methodologies around relationship mapping, account strategy, and account expansion.
- Strong solution-based sales experience with proven success in closing revenue.
- Track record of achieving team revenue targets.
- A deep desire to develop people and grow their careers in a positive and accountable work environment
- Proven ability to evaluate and hire top sales talent.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Exemplify our culture - doing the right thing by our customers, approaching the role with a high degree of integrity, making decisions for the long-term good of the company.
- Energetic and positive. Ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and above all, humble.
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD, and AD&D)
- Generous vacation time (Who doesn't like time off?)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided 3x days/week)
- Gym membership discount
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.