Manager, Agency (Channel) Sales at WP Engine
As an Agency / Channel Sales Manager, you will partner with and support our Agency Account Executive team in growing our agency channel business. You will lead one of our key teams in performance (MRR / Attainment numbers) as well as mentor and develop your team selling through the Agency / Channel business development lifecycle. You will own the selling of WP Engine services to larger SMB, mid market and early enterprise level agency accounts using a consultative, solution based sales approach.
You must enjoy growing sales executives skill sets and careers and be passionate about driving business through excellence in targeting our partner accounts.What Is Cool About This Job
Agency is a key investment area for the success of WP Engine and you will help ignite and scale our existing agency sales program by leading and encouraging a team of outstanding sellers. You will be owning the end to end sales operations of our Channel Segment and have a high level of revenue generation responsibility. In this sales management role, your insights and experience will be key to driving the performance of our Agency Team. In this role, you would mentor, coach, recruit, and hire today's team and the next generation of Agency Account Executives.The Day To Day
- Be the operational leader of our Agency South region team.
- Lead, mentor, develop and grow a team of hardworking Account Executives to exceed both quantitative and qualitative monthly targets.
- Evaluate current processes and find opportunities to improve.
- Be a change agent and contribute with strategic input to the business.
- Craft an outstanding team culture within the Sales Team.
- Attract and retain talent ensuring each member of your team has a development for their next role(s).
- Develop a plan for the next phase of growth for the business unit with right economics for financial success.
- Current sales management experience and/or 2 years of indirect (agency / channel) team sales management expertise.
- Outstanding people, process and solutions inspiring leader
- Confirmed individual contributor experience in successfully selling through an indirect channel.
- Experience in building and executing a channel acquisition and retention strategy.
- Experience in face to face relationship building with channel partners.
- Ability to deliver our Agency value proposition to agencies of all sizes.
- Experience in developing and executing joint go to market strategies with agencies to develop mutually beneficial leads.
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- IVF Benefits
- Paid Family Leave - 16 weeks for primary caregivers and 5 weeks for secondary caregivers fully paid
- 4% 401(k) Match (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD, and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off?)
- Transportation (24x7 Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Tuesday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount