Sales Enablement at Atlassian is a blend of art & science - the art of expanding the Atlassian 'no sales' philosophy of embracing simplified transparency with the customer, combined with the science of understanding how to build effective product evangelists out of every individual and role in our direct and channel sales organizations.
Atlassian is looking for a Channel Enablement Manager whose primary mission is to help our Channel Enablement Team onboard, enable, and train our Channel Sales teams who help Atlassian customers make informed decisions based on the capabilities of our products.
Atlassian's products (JIRA, Trello, Confluence, Bitbucket) are used in virtually every industry, vertical, and segment, from SMB to Enterprise, to deliver these technical solutions. Your goal will be to best equip individuals in various customer-facing positions to discuss and demonstrate the benefits of the Atlassian suite to address these solutions.
More About You:
For this role, we want someone who thinks strategically but executes with fine precision - part experienced salesperson, part technologist, part program owner, and part coach. The job is not just about the technical bits (though that is important) - but also about how to optimize the knowledge and skills of our customer-facing teams and to accelerate the customer product adoption cycle. You are a great teammate who is interested in not only helping your team to enable their audience but also looking for opportunities to benefit the larger organization.
Do you have a passion for technical sales & marketing, with the ability to speak on both technical and solution sales? Do you have experience innovating and accelerating learning within distributed channel sales organizations? We want to hear from you!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Channel Leadership, Marketing, and your Enablement teammates, to create and execute a 'common core' content approach of sales enablement programs with role-specific skills development and to understand performance and opportunities for improvement
- Monitor performance metrics of enablement programs and channel success
- Actively seek regular feedback and roadmaps from internal partners, leadership, and field on priorities and opportunity areas
- Consult with stakeholders and internal partners to determine solutions and strategize how to deliver quality work products to support the timeline and business needs
- Lead and coach the channel enablement team
- Employ instructional design framework to develop and deliver solutions to help ensure that recommended learning solutions meet business objectives
- Research, update, create and implement innovative and efficient learning processes, considering different perspectives and effectively communicating changes
- Develop new programs based upon company goals and initiatives.
Skills and Experience
- Combination of 5 years of enterprise solutions selling, partner enablement, sales enablement, or sales training experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and programs involving cross-departmental contributors and partners
- Proven ability to design and deliver sales training and development programs that scale and measure the results
- Experiencing using technology to build programs that scale.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment that requires critical thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision-making and commitment to excellence
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability, not afraid to get hands-on
- Exposure to using JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket and other Atlassian products is a strong positive
- Must have solid attention to detail and brand alignment
- Demonstrated interpersonal negotiation and resolution skills
More about the team
We are currently a global team with members based in New Hampshire, Seattle, Chicago, and Austin TX. You will join a team of passionate individuals with broad skill sets who are focused on enabling not only our Channel organization but all of Atlassian's internal, customer-facing roles. We help our communities to assist our customers to understand the value they can gain from implementing an Atlassian solution. We fully embrace Atlassian's mission to unleash every team's full potential, including our own. We recognize and value the unique talents, skills, and insights that each member brings to the team and encourage coordination, collaboration, and sharing of best practices.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .