Manager of Channel Sales
ClearDATA is seeking a Manager of Channel Sales who wants to use their partner development expertise and cloud, infrastructure, managed services, or security/compliance knowledge to truly make a difference in Healthcare! If you’re passionate about creating a new category of technology that will fundamentally make healthcare better, come join our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the VP Channel Sales to implement a strategic alliance and channel strategy aligned with best practices to guide all strategic channel alliances to ensure forecast attainment, exceptional partner experience, collaboration performance, organizational logistics, and tracking.
- Recruit key strategic partners (Healthcare SI’s, ISVs, other) to help fuel ClearDATA’s growth and continued success. Enable field sales team to recruit within a territory
- Manages Partner contracts including terms and conditions and ongoing adjustments
- Help ensure the success of established and future strategic alliances through partner channel sell-through and nurture strategies
- Critical focus on building trust and credibility and solution-orientation at individual, team and senior leadership levels to ensure exceptional partner experience and overall performance; proactively obtain feedback on the effectiveness of the collaboration
- Deeply understands all aspects of existing partners and educate stakeholders on relevant partner issues and opportunities, and experience tracking relevant performance and obligations for channel leads and sales conversions.
- Continually evaluates current and future growth opportunities within current alliances/collaborators through methodical partner playbooks. Recommend additional collaboration and expansion opportunities as appropriate.
- Other channel partner sourcing, recruiting, nurturing, and growing duties as required
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 5 years channel partnership experience
- Experience working at a Cloud, SaaS, Tech Managed Services, or Security/Compliance company required
- Experience working with leading Public Cloud Partners (AWS, Azure, Google) is a plus
- Experience working with mid to large complex systems integrators
- Superb business development and negotiation skills for channel and alliance development
- Superb communication skills (both written and oral)
- Positive entrepreneurial “can do” attitude
- Team Player
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience in Cloud Healthcare Hosting Solutions, Healthcare IT, or Security/Compliance Tech
- Experience partnering with SI’s for best of breed cloud, security or managed services
- Start-up experience combined with mid-market or larger company experience
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new healthcare technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Stock options in a leading high growth VC-backed private company
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission and bonus structure
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.