Manager, Corporate Partner and Alliance Sales
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is currently seeking a Manager, Corporate Partner and Alliance Sales. In this position, you will oversee a team of 6 Channel Alliance Managers with responsibilities to develop identify, develop and grow Corporate Sales partners and ultimately drive partner sourced revenue creation. Success in this position will require enabling your team to: identify and develop key partnerships, build strong and productive relationships, strengthen executive relationships, and create and execute partner business plans.
This position is based out of Austin, TX or Sunnyvale, CA.
- Manage a team of 6 Corporate Channel / Alliance Managers
- Establish short-term and long-term goals and quotas in line with corporate objectives
- Track, measure and report weekly on team KPIs
- Accurately forecast channel metrics: deal registration, partner sourced and influenced revenue, give get partner business
- Work with Corporate Sales Management to develop and streamline corporate alliances go to market strategy
- Coach and mentor team on channel and alliance best practices, strategies and techniques
- Manage and resolve partner conflict
- Train and assist reps with new partner selection process including qualification, onboarding, and enablement
- Select, develop and evaluate personnel to ensure sales goals are met
- Meet with partner leaders to help foster executive relationships and improve partnerships
- Travel between Austin and Sunnyvale offices monthly
- 5+ Years of Channel Sales experience
- 3+ Years management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Passionate relationship building and negotiation skills
- Ability to work cross functionally with Technology Alliance, Marketing and Sales Organizations
- Strong understanding of Cybersecurity, Alliance, Channel strategy
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Demonstrated experience working with channel and alliance partnerships
- Established relationships within the partner community
- Proficient in the mechanics and processes associated with working Value Added Resellers (VARs)
- A demonstrated ability to manage professional level employees
- Experience with Salesforce reporting
- Experience hiring and working in a rapidly changing environment
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree required; or equivalent experience is required
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as an individual contributor (sales and/or channels & alliances) and 1 to 2 years as a people manager is preferred
- Cybersecurity domain knowledge a plus
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.