About the Role:
CrowdStrike is seeking a Manager, Corporate Renewals to lead a team responsible for ensuring that our customers are successful and thriving with our next generation endpoint technology. You will proactively advocate for the customer -- focusing on high levels of adoption to ensure customer satisfaction and be responsible for all upgrades and renewals within your accounts. You will identify key MBO’s from customers to drive a roadmap, milestones and creation of customer champions as a trusted advisor.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of success, consultative selling approach, and hail from a SaaS or security company. You will need to be a great listener, strong communicator, as well as a curious and creative problem solver.
This role is open to candidates in Austin and Sunnyvale.
- Conduct regular reviews of all in-quarter renewals to provide guidance and raise any challenges that need to be escalated, with increasing frequency at the end of each quarter.
- Review of at-risk renewals to ensure that a clear understanding of the reason and actionable next steps with dates are documented. Create accountability on the team to properly address internally and with the customer.
- Weekly reporting of Renewals metrics to management and executive leadership.
- Ensure that renewal opportunities are mapped to appropriate Renewals Specialists.
- Drive innovation in our systems while triaging and reporting issues with current sales tools.
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure correct allocation and assignment of ACV.
- Training and mentorship of new team members.
- Set the team standards for accountability, follow-up, escalation, work ethic, professionalism.
- Escalate scenarios for which management intervention is required.
- Communicate environmental trends to management including partner relationships, competitive scenarios, etc.
- Ensure all quotes are sent out a minimum of 90 days in advance of the renewal.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven success directing a team towards shared goals and objectives.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota carrying role.
- Ability to successfully balance a wide variety of daily tasks and adjust priorities on the fly in a fast-paced environment over multiple engagements.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills demonstrated through email, conference calls, and internal meetings.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- A curious nature with a desire to learn and a competitive spirit.
- High level of comfort handling objections and negotiations.
- Excellent time management skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Security or SaaS sales experience
- Customer Success/Service background
- Formal training in a recognized sales methodology
- Prior experience using Salesforce or another CRM solution
- 5 years+ or equivalent experience in consulting or account management – particularly in cybersecurity.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or relevant experience.