Manager, Corporate Sales Engineering at CrowdStrike
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
We are looking for a seasoned Sales Engineering Leader for our Austin office who has the ability and energy to lead from the front. Your team will anchor all the technical aspects of the sales process. The Sales Engineering Manager will need to be a hands-on technology leader both inside the company as well as with customers. You will have several direct reports and will collaborate with the Sales team to ensure alignment of objectives and goals to take ownership of outcomes.
- Lead, grow, and mentor a high-performance Sales Engineering team by setting goals, delegating, holding reports accountable, and empowering team members to create out-of-the-box solutions.
- Align the team with Sales Leadership and ensure attainment of new sales and margin growth contributing to the company's bottom line.
- Understand & demonstrate Crowdstrike’s unique value chain
- Maintains a positive open demeanor, encourages different points of view, and moves team forward through change
- Develop process and best practices that increase productivity and effectiveness of your team
- Provide input, helping to shape key sales processes
Required Skills and Experience:
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment on multiple engagements
- Demonstrated experience in a pre-sales engineering position
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter, ownership mindset
• Excellent presentation skills: able to engage both technical and business stakeholders
- A curious nature with a desire to learn and a competitive spirit.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Technical understanding of incident response, computer forensics, network administration and management and endpoint security including anti-virus solutions.
- Malware analysis experience and Cybersecurity expertise a plus.
- 3 years+ or equivalent experience in consulting or sales engineering – particularly in the areas of security incident response or security architecture design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or relevant work experience.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.