Manager, Customer Success at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Manager of Customer Success to help lead, scale, and inspire a team of accomplished individuals committed to providing long-term value to small and medium business (SMB) accounts in North America. Procore’s Customer Success team is instrumental to long-term profitability and encompasses onboarding, training, and product adoption.
As our Manager of Customer Success, you’ll promote adoption, secure annual renewals, and identify upsell opportunities while providing outstanding customer success. You'll focus on evolving our current processes to scale at hyper-growth speeds while leading and developing a team that embraces Procore’s values of Openness, Optimism, and Ownership.
This position is located in our Austin, TX office reporting into our Vice President of Customer Success. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Own the overall success of a team of Customer Success Managers including planning, executing and staffing to assure an outstanding client experience that decreases time to first value and drives renewals and contract expansions
- Manage customer success outcomes including increasing renewal rates and reducing churn, driving adoption and customer satisfaction, and fostering Procore advocates to refer new business
- Create efficiencies in processes and procedures, continually seeking ways to promote product adoption. Establish and improve new customer and long-term customer lifecycle by implementing best practices, mapping the customer journey, and identifying opportunities for listening points and interventions
- Manage Customer Success Manager activities including Product Adoption Consultations and enhancing Business Review practices. Track and measure KPIs, milestones, long-term goals and enhancing the Customer Success Manager role
- Measure the effectiveness of the Customer Success Manager team by refining operational metrics for the team and creating reporting and review cadences, provide status updates to the executive team
- Foster continuous learning environment, hire top performers, evolve onboarding programs to reduce ramp time, scale the team, retain talent and define career paths
- Guide team in client issue resolution and handle escalations
- Create company-wide culture of Customer Success across the organization (Marketing, Product, Sales, Finance, Executive)
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in a Managing/Supervisory position for software Customer Success/Service Teams (i.e. onboarding specialists, implementation managers, customer success managers, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience with Financial, Construction, Project Management or ERP software solutions preferred
- Customer support or implementation services experience on SaaS software platforms including onboarding, training, and client relationships
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models with experience managing or working within revenue-focused teams at a Saas company is preferred
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- Empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset with a desire for continuous learning and improvement
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.