Manager, Enterprise Relationship Management at A Cloud Guru
DRIVEN | STRATEGIC | INNOVATIVE
Cloud training start-up seeks experienced SaaS Sales Manager for our Enterprise Relationship Management team. The right person is motivated by the success of their teammates. They build rapport quickly, but understand that true relationships take time. They manage to the individual while simultaneously creating repeatable, scalable, business processes. Are you the Sales Manager we are looking for?Hello, we're A Cloud Guru
Our friends call us ACG.
We're on a mission to teach the WORLD to cloud. A Cloud Guru is the largest online cloud school on the planet. Our training feels more like logging into Netflix or Spotify - it's entertaining and playful. The people are the #1 reason employees say they stay at ACG. We’re a quirky, tight-knit crew that cares about our customers and each other. No egos here. Our leaders encourage thoughtfulness, compassion, being humble, and we have a bit of fun along the way.
It’s an exciting time to join the team, because we’re in a really unique space. We have an amazing product that people want, and we're in an industry that's tripling in size overnight.What makes the Sales team awesome...
We’re serious about keeping work fun and creating new opportunities for organizations and their people. We’d shout it from the rooftops, but we find that calls, emails, and face-to-face chats are more effective. Hunger and passion are great, but they’re nothing without humility. We’re a team that puts our students first and checks our egos at the door. Think: less chest beating, more high fives.
- Our brand sets us apart. We are THE largest cloud school on the planet.
- We are an ethical, positive group. Champion the customer is the value we live by.
- The marketing opportunity is huge. Globally, $1 out of $3 IT dollars is pent on the cloud.
- A product you can get behind. Sell a product that people want and need.
You need hunger and passion to succeed, but you also need humility. It's not about chest beating here. It's about collaboration. –Travis, VP of SalesAs Manager, Enterprise Relationship Management, you'll get to:
- Act as the front line manager for our experienced Enterprise-level Relationship Managers
- Create robust onboarding, training, and retraining programs, alongside our Sales Enablement team
- Work with other business leaders to ensure targets and goals are attainable - acquisition sales, marketing, business ops, product, and enablement
- Provide support and feedback to Relationship Managers through regular training, call-shadowing, & 1:1s
- Build strong relationships with partnering departments - Business Operations, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Business Development
- Mentor and motivate an experienced Sales team
We focus on hiring values aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Self-confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- 4+ years’ experience managing day-to-day operation and oversight of a proven Account Management team
- 2+ years' experience developing, implementing, and executing on account management strategies
- Experience with a SaaS/subscription solutions required
- Experience managing customer interaction through a CRM system
- Experience tracking activity in Salesforce and improving your team’s forecasting ability
- Experience managing an AM only team focused on growing existing accounts (net new dollars versus churn)
We want the people who care about doing a good job. The ones who have the humility and hunger to learn. - Sam Kroonenburg, Co-Founder and CEOMore than a job
Where you work isn’t just a career decision -- it’s a life decision. We get it. That’s why we want all of our Gurus to feel a sense of belonging that comes from feeling supported in all areas of their lives. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work work better for you.
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 10 sick days, and holidays. Whether it's hiking to a waterfall in Costa Rica or bonding with your couch, we all need downtime. All Gurus get four weeks paid time off, 10 sick days, and enough holiday to make a banker blush.
- Let's get lunch. Lunches are catered three times per week, and our kitchen stays stocked with a smorgasbord of the team’s most requested snacks and drinks.
- Parking is on us. We have your Downtown parking covered. We offer paid garage parking nearby the office. We also have perks for going green by walking and taking public transit.
- We’ve got your covered. We offer insurance plans that pay for 100% of your medical, dental, and vision, and 80% for your family/dependents.
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 12 weeks of gender-neutral paid parental leave, and reimburse up to $10,000 for eligible adoption expenses.
- $1,000 continuing education budget. All Gurus get $250 a quarter to spend on personal development, and 2 hours each week reserved for learning something new.
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. It’s our goal to provide you a fair, efficient interviewing experience that respects you and your time — and to do it all with a sidecar of delight.
Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll schedule a Zoom call to meet other members of the team, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.