Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
As the Manager, IFP Sales Strategy you will drive new national initiatives that stimulate growth, specifically through the non-subsidized member segment. This leader will be responsible for leading successful cross functional teams, internal and external, that improve our off-exchange membership.
The role will work to identify strategic opportunities that drive customer growth through the execution of partnerships, national events, and direct to consumer enrollment. The successful candidate will work with the IFP Line of Business, Territory Developers, Community Outreach and Marketing organizations to stand up new member segments.
The Manager, IFP Sales Strategy job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Build and lead off-exchange growth initiatives with a cross functional team working to define strategy and execution plan to stimulate growth.
- Responsible for identifying forward facing market opportunities to increase off-exchange attractiveness in support of new sales.
- Identify, develop and build relationships with external agencies and potential partners.
- Organize activities including national sales events to enhance Bright HealthCare’s presence in the community
- Partner with marketing team to create market specific and cobranded material to be utilized nationally
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA is preferred.
- Minimum seven to ten (7 – 10) years of experience within the healthcare industry or consulting required.
- Two (2) or more years of sales strategy experience required.
- Marketing experience a plus.
- Great understanding of Individual and Family Plan sales, broker, and consumer relationship dynamics
- Proven Individual and Family health plan strategy and enablement experience
- Strong attention to customer experience value levers
- Excellent relationship building skills, specifically with outside agencies/vendors
- Ability to scope and project manage complex, data-heavy processes across an organization
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally across departments and various level roles in the organization
- Understanding of ACA and ICHRA regulatory requirements
- Willingness to learn and operate in ambiguity
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Travel may be required.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.