Manager of Inside Sales
Manager of Inside Sales
Location: Austin Tx
ClearDATA is hiring a Manager of Inside Sales position. This role is responsible for managing the inside sales team to achieve ClearDATA’s revenue goals. Your experience will include successfully managing the inside sales team that sell our Healthcare Cloud Platform (Public cloud infrastructure combined with automation, security and compliance) to the SMB and mid- market within the Healthcare Industries (Providers, Payers, Pharma and healthcare product technology companies).
This person is responsible for forecasting and quota management of the ISR/SDR team and must demonstrate their sales management acumen through their creation and generation of key sales activity reports and measures (e.g. leads, MQ L, SQL, conversion & close ratios, sales velocity, pipeline management). The ideal candidate will have the ability to both get in the trenches with their sales team and have the vision to execute on ambitious sales goals.
Responsibilities and skills include:
- Develop and monitor inside sales strategies, plans and programs.
- Lead a team of inside sales reps, including hiring, training, managing, and mentoring and ensuring the sales process is followed and documented in salesforce.com.
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline; develop and implement quarterly business plans to achieve quota targets.
- Specific experience in Infrastructure Security and Cloud Solutions is a plus.
- Create and implement metrics to track effectiveness of the sales organization.
- Work closely with marketing to define and implement effective lead generation, hand-offs, and follow-up activities.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, account development, and time management in order to provide direction to inside sales specialists
- Forecast attainment of sales metrics
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 7-10 years of direct sales experience
- 5+ years inside sales management in a B2B SaaS or Cloud Infrastructure environment
- Experience with SMB and mid-market sales
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events, conferences or exhibits.
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to implement sales management processes and track success
- Ability to manage and hold sales reps accountable not only to revenue, but also the entire sale process.
- Sales experience within Infrastructure Security, IT Solutions, Cloud Solutions or and Healthcare & Lifesciences industries preferred.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Stock options.
- Making a difference – we are on a mission to make healthcare better, every single day!
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D