Manager, Partner Managers - Game Services at Unity Technologies
At Unity, we are re-inventing the way online games are built, launched, and operated. Our Game Services division focuses on delivering highly scalable, distributed, real-time services, empowering creators to launch new and engaging multiplayer player experiences with confidence.
Unity is looking for a highly motivated leader to manage our technical customer-facing team. Our Partner Managers are the counterparts of our commercially focused Client Partners. Together they guide prospective customers through our product offerings, standard methodologies, implementation through production, and beyond.
Leading our Partner Managers builds on this skillset, focusing on mentoring and developing your team and driving success for our customers, making this an exceptionally results-oriented and gratifying opportunity.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage a team of Partner Managers, mentoring and growing their balanced skillset
- Mentor on the best approach to approach and lead a customer journey from end to end
- Identify, supervise, and analyze critical metrics for Game Services accounts to ensure customer happiness
- Analyze challenges, execute tasks, and support key customers in collaboration with sales teams
- Set strategy for the territory to improve adoption of existing & new game services products
- Prepare internal & external communication updates to partners on the progress of customer development achievements
What we’re looking for
- Strong organization skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Experience working on Live Services and accompanying technologies
- Experience in working in a constantly evolving environment and drive meaningful next steps
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills with both external and internal partners
- Technical Background in Infrastructure, Cloud or Live Services
You might also have
- Experience in leading and growing a technical team
- Experience in Solution Engineering or Technical Account Management
- Knowledge of the Video Games industry
- Ability to read Code (C#, C++, Perl, GoLang)
- Experience in running large scale projects with long delivery cycles
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.