Manager, Sales Development at DISCO
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:30 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 17, 2019
DISCO is looking for an ambitious and driven Sales Development leader to join our growing sales team. We are looking for a candidate who has experience in managing high growth SDR teams. In this role, you will manage the production of sales qualified leads to fuel the sales pipeline by leading a team in identifying, qualifying, and setting meetings for the sales team. DISCO is a data-driven company, and this role will require a savvy understanding of KPIs and the ability to communicate KPIs and various other deliverables to the senior management team.
DISCO has been embraced by more than 400 law firms, including 75 of the top AmLaw 200, as their first choice for innovative technologies that enhance the practice of law to help secure justice and win cases. DISCO has raised $135 million, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. This investment reflects the market’s consolidation behind DISCO as the leading cloud ediscovery platform, and the growing customer consensus that cloud ediscovery will replace legacy ediscovery services vendors and software providers.
What You'll Do
- Manage, mentor, and train a team of 8-12 Sales Development Representatives
- Be an active participant in the hiring and interview process
- Develop and maintain accurate reporting for the senior management team
- Ability to communicate and manage lead conversion KPIs on a weekly basis
Who You Are:
- 1+ years of SDR management is ideal, preferably with a high growth SaaS company
- Highly adaptable and assertive
- Motivated to build a team and do so quickly and efficiently
- Strong passion for coaching and team management
- Creative approaches to motivate your team
- Ability to identify problems and handle internal/external issues efficiently
- Effectively manage relationships within other departments
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesloft (Or similar CRM)
Perks of DISCO:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission plan
- Opportunity to be a part of a start-up culture – fastest growing company in its space
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance, 401K
- Growth opportunities
- Free Lunch
- Unlimited PTO
- Option Grant
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description