Manager, Sales Development at WP Engine
Our Austin office has seen some extraordinary growth and we are looking for a Manager to lead, inspire, coach, and grow our awesome Sales Development Representatives. WP Engine is an equal opportunities employer. We're a diverse and inclusive set of people brought together by our shared purpose and values.What is Cool About This Job
You will help to ignite and scale sales programs by leading and encouraging our team of lead generation representatives, responsible for the everyday sales operations and lead qualification.The Day to Day
- Drive strategy and execution for the Strategic Sales Development Team (outbound).
- Lead, coach, and grow a team of hardworking Sales Development Representatives, including weekly 1x1s, on-going training and development, and performance management.
- Craft an outstanding team culture and drive collaboration across the entire sales organization.
- Lead a winning team to overachieve sales quotas.
- Attract and retain talent ensuring each member of your team has a development plan for their next role at WP Engine.
- Develop a plan for the next phase of growth for the business unit with the right economics for financial success.
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence.
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through demand generation and work closely with other senior leaders across a variety of departments including Sales, Marketing, and Operations.
- Minimum 2-3 years consistent track record successfully scaling and developing a team of ten to fifteen Sales Professionals in a hyper growth, technology environment.
- You are a strategic problem solver, a mentor, a coach, and a leader.
- Confirmed, documented success achieving team quotas and objectives.
- Strong solution-based sales experience with proven success in closing revenue.
- You have a passion for developing the careers of the team members you lead, ensuring you champion an environment where the best get better.
- Keen understanding of the WordPress community and market combined with strong business and sales acumen.
- Ability to utilize Salesforce to build and run Salesforce reports.
- Real passion for positive client service and satisfaction.
- Previous experience utilizing a proven sales methodology.
- You are organized and you understand how to prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- You have high-energy and are positive, ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and above all, humble.
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health benefits (100% paid employee medical, dental, and vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous vacation time (Who doesn't like time off?)
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.