Procore is looking for a Manager, Sales Development to lead, develop, and grow our Sales Development team. You’ll establish and own KPIs while consistently monitoring, tracking results, and driving team execution to meet and exceed sales goals. To be successful in this role, you’ll have experience working in a high performance, high accountability environment.
This position will report to the Senior Director, Sales Development and can be based in our Carpinteria, CA or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to develop and qualify lead opportunities, resulting in high-quality lead generation
- Work closely with sales managers and reps to ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow-up; align SDR pipeline product to needs of the sales organization
- Attract, hire, and retain high-performing SDRs by driving a performance culture within the team
- Provide training and support to the SDR team to better understand the Sales Development role, Procore’s products (industry, market, proposition), and best practices for outbound prospecting
- Ensure team consistently leverages Procore’s sales methodology to source, qualify, and transition opportunities as quickly, efficiently, and independently as possible
- Conduct regular call reviews and coaching sessions with SDRs
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on team’s performance as well as accurate forecasts to sales leadership based on individual SDR’s performance and historical trends
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive efficiency and productivity
- Collaborate cross functionally with Sales Operations to establish reports and dashboards to provide visibility into SDR activities; marketing to define campaign follow up and reporting; recruiting to meet hiring needs
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant work experience
- 5+ years in software sales (preferably in SaaS environment)
- 3+ years management experience in a business development environment
- Track record in hiring, developing and promoting Sales Development representatives
- Proven experience prospecting via cold calling, email, and social selling
- Experience using and implementing a sales methodology
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Superior time management and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends and family events.