Manager - Sales Enablement
As the Sales enablement manager, this role will be responsible for providing the tools, assets, resources, and training to the “Go To Market” team in order to improve efficiency and success. You will be required to interact heavily with the sales team to determine what gaps in available resources exist, the marketing team to ensure assets and strategies
are aligned with the company vision, and the operations team to provide the necessary tools and services for the customer facing teams.
Duties and responsibilities
● Own the design, development and deployment of product, process and skills enablement programs that optimize the knowledge and skills of our customer- facing teams and drive excellent sales performance
● Communicate effectively with sales, marketing, and operations teams to find gaps in resources and training
● Understand performance and evaluate enablement program and training needs for the organization
● Develop and direct the build of sales training curriculum, programs and certifications
● Own the implementation and ongoing process for certification
● Support and inform the salesperson onboarding process and adjust training as the company and product matures
● Assess and implement tools to facilitate the sales process
● Ensures programs support the changing needs of the business and address new initiatives, with an emphasis on current trends and practices
● Serve as the liaison between the sales team and all other departments
● Coordinate and validate training activities with process teams and subject matter experts
An improvement in sales efficiency:
● Reduced ramp up time for sales representatives
● Increased quota capacity
● Increased deal velocity
● Increased product Knowledge, Skill and Ability
● Knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes and best practices.
● Knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation and evaluation.)
● Knowledge of sales management best practices and consultative selling.
● Strong strategic, conceptual and analytical thinking skills.
● Ability to communicate complicated information in a clear, concise and actionable manner; ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
● Demonstrated ability to manage projects and programs involving cross-departmental contributors and stakeholders
● Bachelor’s Degree
● Strategic, data driven thinker
● Familiarity with adult learning theory, training content design
● Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal skills to successfully work across the organization.
● Strong business acumen.
● Excellent verbal/written communications skills.
● Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
● Flexible, highly adaptable to change with intellectual curiosity.
● Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
● Ability to conduct presentations and facilitate group discussions.
● Authorization to work in the United States.
About Civitas Learning: