Manager, Sales Engineering - SLED and Healthcare Southeast at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a Manager, Sales Engineering leader with significant cyber security domain expertise and experience managing a technical field sales team. As a Sales Engineering leader, you and your team will be aligned to the Southeast Enterprise SLED and Healthcare Sales team, educating and demonstrating the value of CrowdStrike’s security platform to prospective customers and partners. You will lead a team of highly skilled field engineers responsible for creating and delivering business value and risk-reduction for our customers using scalable and sustainable processes, all while managing and driving results to ensure a successful and beneficial outcome for our customers.
- Ensure effective technical field sales coverage of the regional account base.
- Coach, mentor and develop the Sales Engineering skill-set to meet current and emerging sales opportunity needs.
- Engage with leadership to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to establish key stakeholders and business-line owners
- Drive customer and partner meetings through sales calls, relationship building, solution selling and problem resolution.
- Provide guidance on complex technical issues utilizing in-depth knowledge of the company, products, industry and solutions.
- Deliver development and improvement of methods, techniques and evaluation processes for CrowdStrike solutions.
- 7+ years or equivalent experience in consulting or sales engineering roles – particularly in the areas of security incident response or endpoint security.
- 3+ years or equivalent experience in direct management of a technical team (experience managing remote employee highly desirable).
- Ability to understand complex architectures and eco-systems to assess vulnerabilities and customer need.
- Technical understanding of incident response, computer forensics, network administration and management and endpoint security technologies.
- Motivated with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communicator - written, verbal and presentation.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to implement systematic approaches to scale within a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience.
- Travel as needed.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.