Manager, Sales at WP Engine
As a Sales Manager (SMB Inbound) you will be a crucial player in our SMB Inbound sales business. You will lead one of our two SMB Inbound Account Executive teams in delivering incremental revenue growth, and will be responsible for driving 'up and to the right' performance of our foundational performance metrics (Attainment; ARPU, Close Rates, Deal Age, etc).
Your team of Account Executives will own the entirety of the sales cycle upon receipt of inbound opportunities from our various channels. They will be tasked to delight our customers by delivering a deeply consultative sales experience with an end goal of solving our customers' WordPress needs.
To be successful in this role, you must be a natural leader who enjoys building amazing teams and then going above and beyond to support your team's success; Including growing their skill sets, uplifting their careers, and mentoring.
You will be entrepreneurial, with the ability to interpret trends from large data sets and use those insights to develop and implement a winning team strategy at the frontline management level.
In addition to the daily quantitative elements of the role, you will mentor and develop your team by building a culture of accountability, team selling, and continuous personal improvement.What Is Cool About This Job
The SMB Inbound team is one of the powerhouses of Sales at WP Engine. You will be a key player within this org segment from the beginning and will have the opportunity to make a significant impact to both the businesses' revenue, and your team of Account Executives.
This role will be reporting to a phenomenal team of senior leaders who are available to not only assist in your career development, but will also be eagerly relying on your expertise, leadership, and candid insights to help us up level the organization.The Day To Day
- Be the operational leader of one of our two SMB Inbound teams.
- Manage, mentor, develop and strengthen a team of hardworking Account Executives to exceed both quantitative and qualitative monthly targets.
- Establish a cadence of recurring meetings such as 1/1's, team meetings, revenue meetings, pipeline reviews, MBR's, etc.
- Continuously evaluate current processes and find opportunities to improve them.
- Be responsible for interpreting the goals of the SMB Inbound org and implementing them thoughtfully, so we can all win!
- Help us craft an outstanding team culture within the SMB Sales Team.
- Be a change agent and contribute with strategic input to the business.
- Attract and retain talent ensuring each member of your team has a development path for their next role(s).
- Current sales management experience.
- Confirmed experience in a SaaS, PaaS, or Tech Sales.
- Deep understanding of Management and Leadership with the ability to differentiate and implement both for the improvement of the team.
- Confirmed individual contributor experience in SaaS, PaaS, or Tech Sales and an obvious passion for continuous improvement of your sales craft.
- Experience in building teams, hiring top talent, and retaining your star performers!
- Demonstrate a demeanor of accountability, ownership, and overcoming adversity.
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health benefits (100% paid employee medical, dental, and vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous vacation time (Who doesn't like time off?)
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.