About the Role:
- Manage a team of 6-10 closing SMB Account Executives
- Coaching reps on sales strategies, technique, and best practices
- Forecasting accurately to management
- Working with internal teams to grow the team’s pipeline and increase close rates
- Recruiting and training of new SMB Account Executives
- Meet with customers and prospects to understand their security needs and how CrowdStrike may be able to stop them from being breached
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 2 years Sales experience generating net new business for a technology company.
- Minimum 2 years of front line sales management
- Experience with Salesforce reporting
- Track record of leading a successful team
- Experience hiring and working in a rapidly changing environment
- Channel Sales experience
- Cybersecurity experience is a plus
- Dynamic company with opportunities to expand skills and cross train in new areas.
- Ability to make an impact, both with customers and fellow team members.
- High visibility engagements and company name enable accelerated career growth potential.
- Small, agile team eliminates bureaucracy and provides flexibility to make immediate improvements.
- Work with like-minded, driven, and smart team members who will challenge you daily.