Manager, Sourcing Operations
What you'll be doing:
- Sourcing Operations is tasked with qualifying incoming sourcing/recruiting requests from our customers. Once a request hits our desk, we act quickly to get the buyer what they have requested. Buyer Operations works closely with recruiters on the team who are locating the talent for each of these requests.
- Fulfil end-to-end recruiting requests from buyers in the energy and new verticals space.
- Understand nuanced requests, setting expectations with buyers and then delivering on those expectations.
- Build rapport with buyers over the phone, via email and in-person.
- Speak the language of the oilfield; able to convey market trends & industry insights
- Manage a team of individual contributors while optimizing the workflow (ie - doing intake calls with buyers, ensuring speed and quality when delivering candidates, marketing RigUp’s capabilities to full potential, gathering feedback and tweaking our processes accordingly, etc)
- Ensure buyers return for repeat business and maintain a steady flow of new business
- Partner with cross-functional teams to streamline the overall customer experience
What you should have:
- A passion for fulfilling client’s sourcing requests which can include: understanding buyer needs, presenting candidates to buyers in a meaningful way and ensuring an overall smooth hiring process.
- Experience managing & developing others
- Ability to hold team members accountable and implement process improvements
- 4-6 years experience in customer facing roles (e.g., client solutions, recruiting, sales, support, success, etc.)
- Knowledge of O&G, Renewable's, Construction or other related industries.
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude and are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and are willing to wear whatever hat the business requires
- Able to prioritize a multitude of tasks with varying deadlines
- The phone is your friend - you embrace maintaining relationships through texting, (cold) calling, and being available at odd hours to serve your expansive client base
- You are results-driven, seeking to fulfill on customer requests 100% of the time
- The idea of the oilfield excites you: you understand (or want to understand) the oilfield and the people that comprise it
- You thrive in relationship-based roles, and you approach your internal, cross-functional activities with the same rigor as you serve your customers
- You are a team player and will prioritize business objectives over personal goals
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary