Molecula’s marketing team is a group of brilliant storytellers that clearly and concisely communicate our users' journey. They take our technical and complex product capabilities and turn them into succinct customer benefits that are easily understood. They take pride in their craft and truly care about the team, the client, and the company.
Molecula is looking for a Market Development Representative to join our team in Austin, Texas. In this role, you will work as an important link between the Marketing and Sales teams to contact and qualify prospective sales leads and play a key role in creating pipeline opportunity. This role is critical to our overall go-to-market (GTM) strategy.
- Handle warm inbound marketing leads from the website, trade shows, and other marketing efforts to qualify leads and set appointments for our sales teams
- Relentlessly pursue outbound efforts, including cold emails, phone calls and LinkedIn connections, to generate interest from key stakeholders from our target account list
- Identify customers’ business needs and communicate how Molecula’s offerings can address these needs; collaborate with the sales team on account strategy, demand generation activities, delivery plans, and results
- Make extensive use of successful prospecting techniques to evangelize our solutions, generate customer interest, and provide a targeted value proposition
- Develop an understanding of Molecula’s technologies, offerings, pricing, and licensing procedures
- Minimum Qualification
- 2+ years of experience in sales or marketing
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, management, information systems, marketing, communications; or equivalent practical experience in a related field
- Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of sales techniques and systems like Salesforce.com (SFDC) or Outreach
- Ability to work and learn on your own and as part of a team
- Ability to understand customer needs and issues and link them to Molecula offerings
- Capability to handle strict deadlines
- Willingness to perform outside of your specific job functions as needed
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.