Market Development Representative at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
What You'll Do:
The Market Development Representative serves a critical role in helping the Sr. Manager, Marketing Automation & Operations in ramping and leading the MDR team.
The Marketing Development Representative (MDR) follows up on all inbound leads generated by marketing campaigns. Their mission is to create qualified sales leads for the LM sales team. The MDR is expected to possess a strong technical aptitude.
The MDR is responsible for efficient and effective lead flow, lead nurture, demand creation, and database management for all inbound marketing campaigns, including Integrated Campaigns, Field Events Trade shows, and the Level Up User Conference.
The MDR is expected to represent LogicMonitor brand, culture, and technology with professionalism. They must clearly communicate with prospective clients through attention to detail and active listening. Administration duties include thorough and accurate qualification and data population for all inbound leads, delegation to the correct territory and line size, and determine best fit candidates for sales opportunities.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
Create qualified opportunities for the sales team
- Utilize technical and value-based knowledge to nurture warm, inbound leads.
- Control every conversation to extract maximum qualifying information.
- Determine if LogicMonitor is a good fit for the prospect.
- Represent the LogicMonitor culture and brand with class - you are the first impression.
- Utilize the live chat to create sales opportunities.
Execute inbound campaigns created by marketing and sales
- Contribute to campaign creation and sequence building / process and messaging optimization.
- Generate interest through follow up with relevant messaging based upon targeted segment. ,
Proactively communicate with prospects, management and LogicMonitor team
- As a frontline responder, you must relay any information that may be of value to the team, from best practices, to new features, customer experience, competitive pressures, etc.
- Attend weekly MDR marketing huddles to thoroughly understand marketing events and content to personalize your calls to certain audiences.
- Attend weekly 1:1 meetings with manager to further discuss your accomplishments for the week
- MDR must research every inbound lead, determine the correct territory and assign them with the correct AE after qualification.
What You'll Need:
- 1+ years inbound/outbound sales experience (preferred)
- IT and/or Enterprise SaaS software knowledge (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- A strong technical aptitude
- Sophisticated oral and written communication skills
- Manage all activities in a CRM tool
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.