Mid-Market Account Executive at EZ Texting
A Santa Monica-based tech company, EZ Texting's voice and text marketing platform is revolutionizing how businesses communicate. We are passionate dreamers who believe that technology can make a meaningful difference to an organization's success. Located in the heart of Santa Monica, we've created a unique work-space that the Los Angeles Business Journal has named one of the Top 100 places to work in LA - for the last four years running. Come find out why.
The High Value Sales Executive position is EZ Texting’s initial point of contact to prospect and acquire new larger value clients. Creativity and outside-the-box thinking are imperative to ensure that these most valuable accounts get the utmost attention from the start of their relationship with our company. The High Value Sales Exec will take a consultative approach establishing the customer relationship by building rapport, setting proper expectations, and expanding the customer’s ideology around texting; to unlock additional use cases. This group will work very closely with Key Account Managers and our team of Sales Engineers.
Customer Acquisition - Source high value accounts and growth opportunities utilizing all available resources to reach out to prospects in an attempt to turn those prospects into high value customers. Responsible for driving the sales process from leads to prospects and managing deals to closure.
Solution Oriented - Capacity to understand complex technical solutions. Create pricing proposals, communicate terms and manage the contract process. Communicate to technical and executive audience, building trust and mutual respect. Passionate about thinking outside the box with best in class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical and financial details sound simple.
Prioritization - Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time. Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, weekly work plans, and pipeline analyses.
Results Driven - Accountable for the overall success and lifetime value of the customer. Responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue to the company by consistently attaining/exceeding a quarterly revenue quota.
- Experienced in strategic prospecting, qualification and rapport building via phone and in person meetings
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions in an easy to understand manner
- Deep understanding of product knowledge, and the ability to think creatively to provide the best solution for prospects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel + PowerPoint), Confident public speaker/presenter,
- Bachelor's degree, or relevant years of experience
- Distinct presentation and negotiation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- Quarterly bonus, profit sharing, and incentives dependent on performance
- Fully paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation
- Unlimited sick leave
- And many more additional perks…