Who is Bold Commerce?
Named one of North America’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, Bold Commerce provides innovative ecommerce technology for businesses of all sizes. We believe Bold brands should have the ability to create and customize powerful transaction experiences — across all channels. Staples Canada, Vera Bradley and Harry Rosen are among the 90,000+ brands in over 170 countries that trust Bold’s suite of ecommerce tools to power their online stores every day.
We're made up of more than 400 professionals (and growing) who live and breathe ecommerce, and truly care about what we do. We call ourselves Builders. Here at Bold, we live by the BUILDERS Code, our shared set of practices, beliefs, and values that help to shape this dynamic company.
Bold is searching for a dynamic Mid-Market Account Executive to grow Bold’s client base. We’re looking for a natural relationship-builder to engage and develop trust with all levels of clients while presenting Bold’s enterprise solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for qualifying, building, and managing a sales pipeline to keep Bold at the forefront of the commerce industry.
In this fast-paced world, things change daily so we trust that as Mid-Market Account Executive, with a hunter mentality, you will have a pulse on where it’s going and how to take Bold there.
What you'll do
- Use a consultative selling approach and manage a complex multi-tiered sales process dealing with decision makers and influencers at all levels
- Independently build and maintain a pipeline of prospects and execute against quotas with the goal of consistently attaining or exceeding sales targets
- Identify new sales opportunities and engage in active outreach within your designated territory
- Negotiate and close business for Bold’s suite of products
- Lead meetings and product capability assessments with prospects and design client presentations, web demonstrations, and proposals to showcase Bold’s value proposition
- Focus on clients and use your exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to foster strong client relationships
- Research prospects to understand buying motives and business needs
- Prepare proposal estimates by studying prospect's current procedures and portfolio
- Advise your customers through the sales cycle and provide them with a world-class buying journey
- Work closely with both our technology and partner agency teams to source new opportunities
What we're looking for
- A work ethic that demonstrates dedication and commitment to Bold’s mission and belief in our BUILDERS Code
- 1-2 years SaaS or PaaS sales experience; ecommerce preferred
- Fearlessness when it comes to hunting new business (this is not a "farming" role)
- Previous success with complex sales involving multiple decision makers and sales cycles
- Strong experience selling to a director-level prospect
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and quickly adapt to changing timelines and priorities
- Experience with Shopify, BigCommerce, or other ecommerce/digital platforms considered an an asset
- Understanding of headless architecture and APIs
- An entrepreneurial mindset while willing to be coached
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, as required
Why work at Bold?
Our founders have created a workplace that our Builders look forward to coming to every day. A place where ideas are valued, where you can learn and grow and do cool things, while contributing to the success of the company. At Bold we embrace and cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration to enable everyone to do their best work every day.
Enjoy our total rewards package including health benefits, a personal spending account, group retirement savings, an Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP), and an education fund to help you grow personally and professionally. To see everything we offer, check out boldcommerce.com/careers.
Let’s start the conversation
If you’re a potential Builder who likes to get shit done and think you've got what it takes to be Bold, we encourage you to apply. We promise it will be a career like no other. We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out! Tell us about a passion project you’re proud of, or leave us inspired by your portfolio or GitHub. We look forward to getting to know the real you!
Read Full Job Description