Mid-Market, Sales Executive
At Modernize Home Services (a QuinStreet vertical) our mission is to simplify home improvement by inspiring motivated homeowners and connecting them with qualified contractors. Our foundation is based on 10 years as a driving force as Home Improvement Leads in online lead generation – connecting homeowners with high–quality contractors – in the $300 billion annually grossing home improvement market. We’re working hard on a new brand and new products to cater to homeowners and the most successful contractors in the industry.
We’re looking for sharp, motivated individuals to join our growing team. Teammates who enjoy using technology to solve problems will thrive in our dynamic startup environment. We have an open floor plan that encourages the entire team to participate in critical discussions and allows everyone to be a vital contributing factor. You’ll enjoy our hip, newly renovated office in the heart of downtown with a view of the capital and the downtown skyline.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Modernize is looking for a driven, and confident Mid-Market Sales Executive. In this role, you will be working a short-medium sales cycle, with contractors and remodeling companies who are interested in growing their business. Using your talent for phone sales, you will qualify prospects, present the value of our solution, and close deals. You will use the MEDDIC sales philosophy to design solutions to fit contractor pain points and growth objectives.
- Drive sales revenue through new client acquisition
- Understand their business strengths, weaknesses, and goals and determine if they are a good fit for our marketing platforms
- Cold emailing/calling key individuals within target accounts to general opportunities.
- Preparing and managing a sales pipeline with a win rate of 30% and closing within a 2-4 week sales cycle.
- Prospect into the C-Suite at companies sized between $10M-$30M, driving engagement, value and new business
- Partner with Account Management and Customer Success teams to hand off business for further expansion
- Negotiating successfully to with expert buyers to win meaningful contract value, with ideal customers
- Gain a deep understanding of our ICP (ideal customer profile) and target that market
- Diligently inputting and updating prospect and client information in salesforce.com
- Educate clients on industry best practices to use leads, as well as other digital marketing channels.
- 5+ years of experience working in a transactional inside sales environment
- 2+ years of SFDC experience
- 2+ years of experience closing five-figure business ($10k/month+)
- Expert at adding value to prospects from prospecting to close
- In Depth understand of pro-formas and ROI -- financial knowledge is power
- Phenomenal expectation setting and rapport building
- You’re an active listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit!
- The will to win all the way (or how to beat the competition by raising or changing the game)
- Collaborative, agile, competitive and coachable
- An understanding of and experience in startup-level hard work
- Sales Rock Star with a proven history consistently blowing out sales quotas and objectives
- Self-driven, results-oriented optimist with a clear focus on quality and business performance - you do the right things the right way.
- Interpersonal communication guru - excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills. Someone who knows how to have difficult conversations.
- Constantly improving your sales acumen
Modernize Home Services (a QuinStreet vertical) is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.