Mid-Market, Sales Executive at Modernize Home Services, a QuinStreet vertical (Austin, TX)
At Modernize (a QuinStreet division) our mission is to simplify home improvement by inspiring motivated homeowners and connecting them with qualified contractors. Our foundation is based on 10 years as a driving force as Home Improvement Leads in online lead generation – connecting homeowners with high–quality contractors – in the $300 billion annually grossing home improvement market. We’re working hard on a new brand and new products to cater to homeowners and the most successful contractors in the industry.
We’re looking for sharp, motivated individuals to join our growing team. Teammates who enjoy using technology to solve problems will thrive in our dynamic startup environment. We have an open floor plan that encourages the entire team to participate in critical discussions and allows everyone to be a vital contributing factor. You’ll enjoy our hip, newly renovated office in the heart of downtown with a view of the capital and the downtown skyline.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
We're looking for results-driven full cycle (prospect to close) Mid-Market Sales Executives who enjoy working independently in an informal environment to close new business.
Whether you're a top SDR/BDR whose earned your stripes and is looking for your next step to closing business, or a seasoned rep who loves the thrill of the hunt, if you're passionate about sales, operate with a sense of urgency, and thrive in a growth-oriented environment based on accountability, we'd like to hear what you can bring to the table.
- You'll work a 3-4 week sales with a 25-30% win rate using tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, Dialpad, Tableau, Oracle Eloqua, ZoomInfo, Excel, LinkedIn.
- Your ability to "cut through the clutter" with valuable industry knowledge and insights will separate you from the 50 other emails and phone calls our prospects are receiving from other sales folks.
- You should be comfortable prospecting into the owners or marketing departments of contractors, home improvement companies, remodelers, etc. between $10M-$30M annual revenue.
- You have the confidence and assertiveness to talk shop with contractors, including running a financial proforma and using Tableau for data insights while video conferencing with decision makers.
- We aren't a fit for every prospect, so your ability to perform deep discovery to understand prospect business strengths, weaknesses, and goals to determine if they are a good fit for our service will hone your selling skills.
- 5+ years of experience working in a transactional inside sales environment
- 2+ years of SFDC experience
- 2+ years of experience closing five-figure business ($10k/month+)
- Expert at adding value to prospects from prospecting to close
- In Depth understand of pro-formas and ROI -- financial knowledge is power
- Phenomenal expectation setting and rapport building
- You’re an active listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit!
- The will to win all the way (or how to beat the competition by raising or changing the game)
- Collaborative, agile, competitive and coachable
- An understanding of and experience in startup-level hard work
- Sales Rock Star with a proven history consistently blowing out sales quotas and objectives
- Self-driven, results-oriented optimist with a clear focus on quality and business performance - you do the right things the right way.
- Interpersonal communication guru - excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills. Someone who knows how to have difficult conversations.
- Constantly improving your sales acumen
Modernize (a QuinStreet division) is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.