RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- to empower the people who power the world. The Sales and Customer Success teams encompass all things revenue, customer education, and onboarding. These teams consist of new business sales account executives, post-sales professionals, sales enablement, and sales operations that ensure our customers are set up for success through the entire customer journey.
As a Midstream Sales Executive (Business Development Executive), you’ll join a team of highly motivated people that are responsible for building up our network of consultants. You’ll be responsible for building lasting relationships with our contractors, ensuring that we’re providing them with the best service available in the industry.
The Midstream Sales Executive will also play a key role in the development and execution of RigUp’s overall strategy and growth initiatives related to selling RigUp products and services to service providers and operators within the midstream segment. He/She will work with our Midstream leader to shape key strategic initiatives guiding how we operationalize plans and prioritize for growth.
RigUp’s Sales Executive in the Eagle Ford Basin will focus on midstream operations and infrastructure. The successful candidate will develop and maintain favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue and ensure that we meet client needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively selling of RigUp products and services
- Developing relationships with new clients, resulting in new client contracts
- Developing and maintaining exceptional relationships with existing customers
- Establishing/expanding relationships with key local executives and decision makers
- Developing an overall Eagle Ford Account Plan that maximizes opportunities and generates sales activity with customers
- Ensuring understanding of customer’s business objectives and challenges and aligning RigUp’s service solutions to customers’ needs
- Owning the full cycle from pursuit to close; play a key role in providing the basis for robust pursue/non pursue decisions and prospect prioritization, lead the development of well-founded win plans, manage the process of developing high quality proposals and play a key role in getting successful bids to deal closure
- Managing proposal creation, contract negotiation, and daily customer requests
- Understanding the status of any projects in execution relevant to the location, account or sector
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree from four- year college or university
- 7-10 years in the Oil and Gas industry within the onshore midstream sector and Eagle Ford Basin
- Established relationships and reputation within the Eagle Ford Basin
- Strong ability to analyze data, identify trends, driving win rate improvement
- Experience handling multiple pursuits and key clients while meeting company targets
- Adapting to and embracing change in a rapidly evolving, transformative work environment
- Maintaining confidentiality with sensitive information
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Proactively researching pertinent customer and product information
- Experience directly contributing to quantifiable business and revenue growth in the Eagle Ford Basin market
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!