MSSP Channel Account Manager at SparkCognition
We are looking for an MSSP Channel Sales Manager. This role will report to the Director for Business Development, Cybersecurity on our DeepArmor Team. This individual will support partner recruitment, onboarding, management and Go To Market activities as well as work with Field Sales to drive pipeline and revenue. They will be expected to have proven experience in and be able to support their Partner base with solution selling to build this expertise on an ongoing basis.
Our ideal candidate will command a deep understanding of the cybersecurity industry, the Channel ecosystem, and how to work with their partner base to increase pipeline and drive those deals to closure. Candidates have a proven record in driving growth with mutual partners such as Strategic Alliances, National Partners, MSSPs, and/or Regional Partners. Previous experience in the Endpoint/EDR space a plus, but not required.
If you were working for us today, here is what you would do:
- Identify, recruit and/or grow new and existing Partners to increase adoption and sale of SparkCognition technology.
- Build positive working relationships with partners to ensure smooth partner services.
- Coordinate with partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation.
- Assist in Go To Market activities where required including Trade Shows, webinars, and other events.
- Educate partners on product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Work with partners to conduct product presentations to end-users.
- Provide proposals, quotations, and pricing to partners.
- Analyze sales contracts with respect to legal and financial perspectives.
- Develop a profitable business model based on market trends, competitor activity, and Partner's specific routes to market.
- Implement sales programs for product positioning and promotions.
- Ensure that partners are up-to-date with product information.
- Introduce new products and their features to partners.
- Conduct business reviews with partners and recommend improvements.
- Accurately forecast sales and complete partner and customer data in Salesforce.
You may be a fit for our team if you have:
- 7+ years of experience developing and leading complex partner relationships. (with strong preference for experience in IT Sales, Security Software, Infrastructure.
- Extensive understanding of and experience with MSSPs and VARs and what Go To Market strategies work best with each
- Experience in sales, marketing, strategy, and program management in technology including channel sales, distribution
- A disciplined and accountable work style
- A tendency to work with a Partner's needs in mind and work backward from there to achieve mutual success
- Business/Corporate Development experience running all aspects of strategic transactions.
- Experience collaborating with all areas of business from engineering, sales, and marketing to C-level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong persuasive skills and ability to influence decision-makers
- Expert knowledge and understanding of all business development activities
- Proven track record in enabling and increasing Partner revenue