Social Solutions is hiring a National Account Executive with a passion for the social services sector in helping organizations, with national reach, create a thriving network of collaboration to accelerate their missions in the communities they serve. This role will be responsible for overseeing the strategy, planning, and execution of strategic relationships with current and prospective named national accounts. We are looking for a committed leader, experienced salesperson, strategic thinker, and inspiring presenter with a knack for building trust and buy-in who has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the social services space.
What You'll Do:
- The National Account Executive's primary objective is to grow Social Solutions bookings from named accounts in the following ways:
- Enterprise-level license agreements with each National Accounts' central leadership for their headquarters to distribute to their local locations or affiliates.
- Secure endorsements or vendor of choice status from central leadership / headquarters, then train and coordinate inside sales to sell to affiliated locations.
- Create the case for centralized, enterprise-level license agreement through bottoms-up sales initiatives. Create sales programs for inside sales to convert affiliate locations to Social Solutions technology to build the case for greater insights, collaboration and coaching across multiple locations and programs at the national leadership level.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors by becoming a valuable resource.
- Manage weekly booking forecast and pipeline of assigned accounts; including Inside Sales Reps and Account Manager covered accounts.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews for supporting sales and marketing teams.
- Coordinate demand planning between marketing, inside sales and account management.
- Self- starter motivation with strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Desire to meet and exceed quota on a monthly basis
- Combination of opportunism, thought leadership traits, and understanding of community.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience selling enterprise-level applications at the C-Level
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quota of $1M or above
- Nonprofit industry knowledge a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to travel 40%-50% within territory (once travel resumes)
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to be more impactful. In essence, we help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities and more!
The best of the best thrives in our organization and are ambitious to grow their careers at Social Solutions. Our sales roles are a base plus uncapped commission structure where high performers are rewarded in a significant way with accelerators and the opportunity to double commission!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.