RigUp is seeking a seasoned sales professional to join our team as a National Strategic Account Manager for Payroll & Back Office Solutions, focused on winning new business within the US market and up-selling new products to current clients. This role will be responsible for driving revenue and market share growth. We are seeking an individual with an extensive network and sales management experience and who has deep experience in the payroll and benefits space. A candidate with a network at the intersection of payroll/benefits and the non-residential construction industry would be particularly differentiated.
The role will be focused around identifying and securing new business opportunities. You will be responsible for creating strategic plans to capture new business ranging throughout the sales cycle from first contact to close. Additionally you will work on sales strategy development, playbook execution, and sales performance to manage and up-sell our current book of business. Critical to success in the role is the ability to leverage your network to identify upcoming opportunities, prepare and present RigUp products/services, as well as the ability to work cross-functional throughout the RigUp business units.
Sound like you? Keep reading!
What you'll be doing:
- Identify new business opportunities, set meetings, pitch offerings and close sales within your target accounts.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas in existing and new markets.
- Build strategic relationships with key accounts in order to up-sell and grow to meet our revenue goals.
- Develop a high level understanding of current payroll, benefits, and back-office systems used by our buyers & how our solutions would interface/displace them.
- Keep up to date with trends and changes within the payroll/benefits space that may present opportunities for RigUp to better serve buyers.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events to build relationships.
- Travel: This role will require 25% - 50% travel > 2-3 Days, 1-2 Weeks Per Month.
What you should have:
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience within the payroll/benefits space.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, business acumen, and presentation skills - ability to acquire the attention and trust of both senior/director-level executives as well as field supervisors and consultants.
- Ready to leverage all your resources; people, skills, and technology to their fullest.
- Solid time-management skills - someone who won’t get a good night sleep until CRM entries are complete (Salesforce experience a plus).
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description