New Business Development Manager
As the New Partnership Development Manager you will:
- Identify, prospect, and recruit new vendors for Spreetail by cold calling, attending trade shows, and scheduling meetings with vendors.
- Helps with the analysis of the potential revenue and profitability of new vendors.
- Develops the pitch materials that clearly define the benefits of a partnership with Spreetail, making sure each pitch is suited to the unique needs of that vendor.
- Meets with vendor partners and delivers the "pitch" and then leads the continued follow-up.
- Onboards new vendors getting them through the entire set up period and then smoothly transitions the vendor to a vendor manager.
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Business development - prospecting, pitching business plans, leading strategic meetings
- Process Management
- Public speaking
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.