New Homes Sales Consultant at realtor.com
Realtor.com is seeking a skilled sales candidate who will help us meet our new homes customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives while growing and deepening our relationships with regional and local builders.
• Meet or exceed annual sales and content targets
• Execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
• Build and maintain strong customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value of Realtor.com products through proposals, presentations and meetings
• Prospect to keep the sales pipeline filled
• Report on forces that shift budgets and strategic direction of accounts
• Proven experience meeting or exceeding targets
• Previous experience as a sales executive or relevant experience within a homebuilding organization
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of builder organizations
• Ability to achieve weekly call metrics
• Proven ability to prospect for new potential customers
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and tactfully position them against competitors
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to effectively work remotely
• Ability to travel regionally post-pandemic, as needed
• Understanding of new homes digital marketing and technology (extremely helpful)
• BA/BS degree or equivalent is helpful but not necessary
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.